Norwalk Criminal Defense Attorney
Aggressive Defense from a Respected Criminal Lawyer
Criminal defense representation is a family tradition for us at Gibbons & Gibbons, A Law Corporation. Our attorneys share more than 60 years of combined experience and focus only on defending people who have been charged with misdemeanors and felonies. Our dedication and outstanding service have helped us build a strong reputation for legal excellence. We have a great success rate and are well respected in the judicial system as well as by our clients.
Gibbons & Gibbons is prepared to fight relentlessly in your defense, no matter how serious your charges may be. Our partners—not associates—handle our clients’ cases, so you can be sure that your case will be handled by experienced legal professionals. We are a trial firm and are always prepared to aggressively defend you before a judge and jury.
Criminal Defense Practice Areas
Our lawyers can investigate every detail of your case in order to preserve evidence and to build the strongest possible argument in your defense. We always think outside of the box in order to come up with creative resolutions. Anyone in need of capable defense should speak with a member of our team to learn how we can handle any kind of criminal case.
- Driving Under the Influence: Highway Patrol officers can only make a stop or arrest for driving under the influence (DUI) with proper evidence and grounds to do so. Our firm can investigate your (DUI) case to uncover police misconduct and have your case thrown out or your charges dismissed.
- Drug offenses: From charges of marijuana possession to trafficking cocaine, our lawyers have the experience and the aggressive methods to fight your charges. We can give our full attention to defending you from the harsh penalties that come with a drug crime conviction.
- Domestic violence: Accusations of domestic abuse are often made by nosy neighbors, frightened children, angry spouses, and others. Our attorneys can skillfully defend you and prove that you have not placed your loved ones in danger or caused them harm through violence or threatened violence.
- Juvenile crimes: Minors are generally treated differently by the justice system, but it is vital that you retain a skilled juvenile defense lawyer to defend them. Otherwise, your child could have a damaging criminal record and may even be sent to a juvenile hall.
- Gang crimes: Whether you’ve been arrested for committing a gang crime or for aiding and abetting a gang member who committed a gang crime, we can provide outstanding defense. Discuss your case with a trial lawyer at our firm.
- Murder and manslaughter: Have you been arrested on charges of murder or manslaughter? Our attorneys know the law and your rights. We can build a strong case in your defense and fight relentlessly to have your charges dropped or your case dismissed.
- Sex crimes: From indecent exposure to rape and child pornography, our lawyers can provide the aggressive and relentless defense that you need. We may also be able to reverse lifetime sex offender registration in certain cases.
Contact a Norwalk Criminal Defense Lawyer
Gibbons & Gibbons is a family of attorneys dedicated to defending people who are facing all kinds of criminal charges. Whether you are facing time in jail for a misdemeanor or time in prison for a serious felony, we can give our full attention and energy to your defense. Our attorneys are respected by clients and the judicial system alike.
We have a strong reputation for personal service and excellent results. Request your free initial consultation today to discuss your case with us and learn how we can defend you against any criminal charge. Our lawyers do not stop working until your charges are dropped or your case is dismissed or favorably resolved.
Years of Experience
We have more than 60 years of combined experience.
Our attorneys have extensive experience in the courtroom.
Reputation for Excellence
We are respected by clients and peers, including people in the judicial system.
Our attorneys fight relentlessly for every client's best interest.
Felony Offense Charge Reduced
Lewd Acts With Minor Dismissed
Domestic Violence Dismissed
Minor in Possession Dismissed
Strike Charge Dismissed
Criminal Threats Obtained Infraction
Sexual Battery Case Acquitted
Domestic Violence Dismissed
Attempted Murder Plea Bargain