Los Angeles Immigration Lawyer
Providing Legal Help for Immigration Matters in Los Angeles and Orange Counties
To lawfully study, work, or live in the U.S. or help a family member do such, you must follow U.S. immigration laws and policies. Often, the legal system can be complex. You must complete various forms, meet eligibility requirements, and go through numerous steps. Because of this, trying to achieve your personal or professional dreams can be overwhelming. Rather than let these daunting tasks deter you from proceeding, speak with a skilled lawyer about your case. Having experienced legal guidance on your side can relieve some of the stresses and help ensure that you follow proper procedures.
At Gibbons & Gibbons, our Los Angeles immigration attorney has extensive legal experience in giving advice in both criminal and immigration matters. We understand the difficulties and appreciate the urgency of these matters. Our team delivers guidance and counsel with compassion and empathy. We learn about your situation and determine solutions and steps to take to help you and your family. Whatever your immigration goals, we will be by your side throughout the process, providing thorough answers to your questions and keeping you updated on the progress of your case.
We are ready to provide the counsel you need. Call us at (562) 372-6366 or contact us online today.
Immigration Matters We Can Help With in Los Angeles and Orange Counties
The avenues a person can seek to immigrate temporarily or permanently to the U.S. are many. Which they pursue depends on their status and ultimate goal. Without legal help, knowing the method to use can be difficult, and submitting the wrong forms or not fully understanding eligibility criteria can lead to delays or even denials. Our immigration lawyer in Los Angeles is here to explain your options, complete the correct paperwork, and ensure everything is submitted to the appropriate agency.
At Gibbons & Gibbons, we can assist with various immigration matters, including:
- Petition for Alien Fiancé(e): If you are a U.S. citizen and you wish to marry your foreign-born fiancé(e) in the U.S. or you have married overseas and you want to bring your spouse to the U.S. and apply for permanent residence, we can help you complete Form I-129F to get the process started.
- Petition for Alien Relative: If you are seeking to have an eligible non-U.S. citizen relative apply as a lawful permanent resident, the first step you must take is filing Form I-130. Our team can help determine whether your relative meets eligibility requirements and complete necessary paperwork.
- Application for Travel Documents: If you are a lawful permanent resident wishing to travel outside of the U.S., you may have difficulties re-entering the U.S. after your trip. Submitting Form I-131 can help you avoid re-entry problems. Speak with our immigration attorney in Los Angeles to learn more about this vital permit.
- Petition for Special Immigrant: If your U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse has abused you or your child, you can use Form I-360 to self-petition to begin the lawful permanent residence process. At Gibbons & Gibbons, we can ensure that the necessary forms are submitted and supporting documents are provided.
- Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status: Form I-485 can be used to seek lawful permanent resident status. Eligibility requirements include receiving a job offer, seeking asylum, having a specific refugee status, or helping a preference or immediate relative.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA): Applying for deferred action using Form I-821D can prevent removal proceedings or removal from the U.S. for an approved period.
- Application for T Non-Immigrant Status: If you were a victim of human trafficking, you can can seek temporary benefits by submitting Form I-914.
- Petition for U Non-Immigrant Status: If you were the victim of a crime, you can seek temporary benefits for yourself or your family by submitting Form I-918. You must meet certain eligibility criteria; speak with our Los Angeles immigration lawyer to learn more.
- Application for U.S. Citizenship: If you are applying for naturalization, you must complete Form N-400. Allow our team to help with the process.
Call Our Firm Today
At Gibbons & Gibbons, we help immigrants and U.S. citizens pursue their goals.
We are ready to assist you and your family with your immigration and nationality matters. Schedule a consultation by contacting us at (562) 372-6366.
Years of Experience
We have more than 60 years of combined experience.
Our attorneys have extensive experience in the courtroom.
Reputation for Excellence
We are respected by clients and peers, including people in the judicial system.
Our attorneys fight relentlessly for every client's best interest.
Second Time DUI Dismissed
Drug Possession Case Dismissed
Domestic Violence Dismissed
Assault With a Firearm Time Served Offer
Lewd Acts With Minor Dismissed
Felony Domestic Violence Dismissed
Domestic Violence Dismissed
Criminal Threats Obtained Infraction
Possession of a Firearm Dismissed